dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: [Announce] Mojarra 2.0.3 !

From: Stan Silvert <ssilvert_at_redhat.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 09:07:33 -0400

Edward Burns wrote:
> On 7/6/10 13:24 , Juergen.Zimmermann_at_HS-Karlsruhe.de wrote:
>
>> E.g.
>> Repo: https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public
>> Group id: com.sun.faces
>> Artifact id: jsf-api
>> Artifact id: jsf-impl
>> Version: 2.0.3-20100630
>>
>> Or repo: http://download.java.net/maven/2
>>

> http://download.java.net/maven/2/com/sun/faces/
>
> http://download.java.net/maven/2/com/sun/faces/jsf-api/2.0.3-b03/jsf-api-2.0.3-b03.jar
>
> http://download.java.net/maven/2/com/sun/faces/jsf-impl/2.0.3-b03/jsf-impl-2.0.3-b03.jar

None of these match the jars you get from the downloads page. Several
class files are different:
https://javaserverfaces.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=12294&expandFolder=12294&folderID=5220

As far as I can tell, the final jars were never uploaded to any Maven
repository. Can we at least get these uploaded to download.java.net?
> I want to put these into maven.central, but I'm waiting for confirmation from someone that
> the versions of the following artifacts, on which Mojarra depends for compilation,
> are correct:
>

>> EB> javax.el:el-api:1.0
>> EB> javax.servlet:servlet-api:2.5
>> EB> javax.servlet.jsp:jsp-api:2.1
>> EB> javax.servlet:jstl:1.2
>> EB> javax.validation:validation-api:1.0.0.GA
>>

> Can anyone tell me anything about the provenance of these artifacts?

I assume you mean the ones that are in maven.central? I took a look at
the MANIFEST.MF file for
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/javax/servlet/servlet-api/2.5/servlet-api.2.5.jar
and I got:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Ant-Version: Apache Ant 1.6.5
Created-By: Apache Maven
Built-By: edburns
Package:
Build-Jdk: 1.5.0_06
Extension-Name: servlet-api
Specification-Title: A component of the Glassfish Application Server
Specification-Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc
Implementation-Title:
Implementation-Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc
Implementation-Version: 2.5