dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: Devtest code Review

From: Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 14:30:01 -0400

On 7/6/10 16:43 , Sheetal Vartak wrote:
> Hi Ed/Roger,
>
> I am sending my devtest for a review before I check it in.

Hello Sheetal,

Looks pretty good, but needs a little bit more to actually catch feature
regressions.

Your no-web-xml/src/java/com/sun/faces/systest/NoWebXMLTestCase.java
needs a little more depth. For each of the three pages, I want you to
find the button, click it, and then on the resultant page, verify
page.asText() contains the correct message, and page.asXml() contains
the string javax.faces.ViewState.

Please make thses changes and repost the request for review.

Also, you need only send it to dev_at_javaserverfaces.

Thanks,

Ed