users@javaserverfaces-spec-public.java.net

[jsr344-experts mirror] Re: [jsr344-experts] Re: More comments on PRD: Resource Library Contracts (complete version!)

From: lamine <laminba2003_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 16:01:56 +0000 (GMT)

EB>For reasons I can explain privately, I will not use the term "multi-template"

Why shouldn't you explain the things publicly, normally you have the obligation to be transparent and myself I don't use anymore this term : "multi-template" for the simple reason, I don't know what it does mean.  My project Metamorfaces was the reason why, we had the chance to meet. I have sent it to you and you told me what you thought about it. So that's all and there is nothing wrong in taking inspiration into Joomla or into my work. And definitely, it would be very enjoyable if you can just move alone on your own way and forget definitely about me.

1) http://www.java.net/node/701294

You can re-watch the video presentation of Metamorfaces here  : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t-xB8wP8Rg

Best Regards
Mamadou Lamine Ba