users@javaserverfaces-spec-public.java.net

[jsr344-experts mirror] [jsr344-experts] [1129-resetValues] Cagatay: Please read

From: Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 13:05:10 -0800

Cagatay,

This text is taken from a comment on the impl issue for this feature
[1].

Cagatay, please use

<dependency>
<groupId>org.glassfish</groupId>
<artifactId>javax.faces</artifactId>
<version>2.2.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

from

https://maven.java.net/content/repositories/snapshots/

Take a look at this tweet for a link to instructions: < https://twitter.com/edburns/status/259299464207011841 >.

Make to sure to use a SNAPSHOT whose maven metadata is more recent than
20121206.092823-210. You can verify you have the right one if the
startup message looks something like this:

INFO: Initializing Mojarra 2.2.0 (-SNAPSHOT 20121206-XXX https://svn.java.net/svn/mojarra~svn/trunk@11140)

The important thing is to have an svn revision >= 11140.

I'm about to attach a zip containing a war and its source. Deploy that
war and visit <
http://localhost:8080/test-agnostic-lifecycle-basic/faces/spec1129_resetInput_01.xhtml
>. This is a page I cobbled together from your EG post.

I need you to make whatever changes are necessary to that war so that it
correctly exercises the feature. I have implemented it to the best of my
understanding. The ajax (programmatic and f:ajax) and non-ajax
(f:resetValues) cases are implemented.

Thanks,

Ed

http://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES-2576?focusedCommentId=351368&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#action_351368