users@javaserverfaces-spec-public.java.net

[jsr344-experts mirror] [jsr344-experts] Re: [730-TaskFlows] feedback request for Rossen and list

From: Martin Marinschek <mmarinschek_at_apache.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 05:58:47 +0200

Hi Ed,

are you sure people use resources such that this would make sense?
Usually, we use resources to define our composite components, and they
are certainly disconnected.

Also, Dave is right that there is no sense of a managed bean
connection within resources (which would be nice by the way - to a
certain extent, a composite component can be seen as a sub-flow with
one step).

best regards,

Martin

--