users@javaserverfaces-spec-public.java.net

[jsr344-experts mirror] [jsr344-experts] Re: Re: Re: [730-TaskFlows] PROPOSAL

From: Rossen Stoyanchev <rstoyanchev_at_vmware.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 07:10:26 -0700 (PDT)

You're right, it would be hard to see the entire picture without jumping between parts. My point however is that if I look at an activity I should be able to see where I can go from there without scrolling. There is also value in having navigation rules at the bottom. For example when a Cancel button is pressed on any view within a flow module, the same flow rule might apply. But I expect the more common case to be for each view to have its own navigation rules. Then globally applicable navigation rules can be checked as a fallback option.

Rossen