[jsr372-experts] Re: Status for Bauke

From: Bauke Scholtz <balusc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 22:02:38 +0100

As to spec changes, there's one more important change mentioned in
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1421

Basically, the statement "is a Portlet request" should be replaced by
"UIViewRoot is a NamingContainer". This affects section 2.2.6.1, as
mentioned in spec 1421.

Cheers, B