[jsr372-experts] Steps to closing JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1421

From: Neil Griffin <neil.griffin_at_portletfaces.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 17:41:53 -0500

Hi Ed, Manfred,

If the Spec is updated according to Kyle's recommendation in JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1421 and his Java changes are merged in Mojarra, then I think JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1421 can be closed. For more info, see Kyle's comment:
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1421?focusedCommentId=394025&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-394025

Vernon is able to merge and push Kyle's Java changes to Mojarra if that would help.

Thanks,

Neil