[jsr372-experts] Re: Status for Bauke

From: Bauke Scholtz <balusc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 21:47:43 +0100

Hi,

I have done a bit more additional work for spec790:
- hidden state fields weren't properly updated after ajax navigation
- in a namespaced view, a manual jsf.ajax.request() call without namespace
didn't properly work (previously it did).

The issue is now finally closed! \o/

As to things which should absolutely not miss in the spec:
- mention of new (optional) dependency on JSR356 Websocket and JSR353 JSONP.
- explicit mention how to properly use FacesWrapper#getWrapped(), see also
http://arjan-tijms.omnifaces.org/p/jsf-23.html#1429
- update overview of public API constants with new ones listed in
http://arjan-tijms.omnifaces.org/p/jsf-23.html#1428

Cheers, B