[jsr372-experts] Re: Report Issues of JSF 2.3 Public Review

From: Leonardo Uribe <leonardo.uribe_at_irian.at>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 20:51:33 -0500

Hi

In the spec PDF I see some minor issues:

- JSF 2.3 Section 5.6.3 mention TABLE 5-11, but there is no such table.
there is a table 5-10.

- JSF 2.3 Section 9.5 There is no mention to UIWebsocket renderer or
h:commandScript renderer.

- JSF 2.3 Section 11.4.5 does not mention faces-config for 2.3

- JSF 2.3 Section 11.4.6 does not mention search expression context factory,
search expression handler and other related changes done in faces-config.xml
format.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe