[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] New anti-JSF Article

From: Kito Mann <kito.mann_at_virtua.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 09:44:53 -0500

It's really a poorly written article; the points are very weak. Especially
the point about it "lacking flexibility". I have worked on quite a few
projects, and never once has there been a need for another warning level.
That's a really bad example; the fact that JSF is flexible is one of the #1
reasons to use it.

It looks to me like Cameron's thinking about JSF has evolved. He wrote
in a previous
tutoria
<http://www.theserverside.com/tutorial/Creating-a-single-page-inteface-SPI-with-JSF-Facelets-Ajax-and-HTML5>l
about how to build single-page apps with JSF, and that book.

At any rate, does anyone actually read TheServerSide.com anymore?

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Web Components, Polymer, JSF, PrimeFaces, Java EE, and Liferay training and
consulting
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech
JSFCentral.com | @jsfcentral | knowesis.io
<http://knowesis.io/web/webcomponents> - fresh Web Components info