[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] Re: New anti-JSF Article

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 14:51:25 +0100

Some remarkable thing that I see more often is that authors try to make it
sound like they're talking specifically about unique JSF disadvantages,
while many of the items are actually about any-server-side-framework.

The not working with existing standards is a bit weak if you ask me,
specifically pointing out JSTL. JSF works fine with CDI, BeanValidation,
Servlets, EJB, JPA and what have you, and actually it does work with JSTL
(Facelets re-implements it really, but that's more of an implementation
detail).