[jsr372-experts] Re: New anti-JSF Article

From: Josh Juneau <juneau001_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 06:15:51 -0600

This person (the editor-in-chief of ServerSide) must be a JavaScript fan.
Not to say that JavaScript is not the correct solution in some cases, but
badmouthing an excellent and proven framework to justify the case for using
JavaScript is not the best tactic. It does look like Cameron also wrote a
JSF book recently...which is why this article confuses me a bit.

http://www.amazon.com/JSF-2-0-Made-Easy-Development/dp/1450759300

Josh Juneau
juneau001_at_gmail.com
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com