[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] New anti-JSF Article

From: Bauke Scholtz <balusc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 20:45:28 +0100

Article gave me too much the impression they had nothing exciting to write
and just tried to attract traffic by reviving an old debate. Only the
"Primitive Ajax Support" part is new to me, most likely triggered by SPA
hype these days. Well, my answer to that would be
http://stackoverflow.com/q/7108668/157882

Cheers, B