[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] Re: Re: Re: Some concerns about EG activity

From: Michael Müller <michael.mueller_at_mueller-bruehl.de>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 06:46:53 +0100

Let's use it, if it is good, not because it is hip.

If you want to develop a Web Application with a hip framework, take
AngularJS.
But we all prefer JSF because it is solid and secure, isn't it?

Herzliche Grüße - Best Regards,

Michael Müller
Brühl, Germany
blog.mueller-bruehl.de <http://blog.mueller-bruehl.de/>
@muellermi

Read my books
"Web Development with Java and JSF": https://leanpub.com/jsf
"Java Lambdas und (parallel) Streams" Deutsche Ausgabe:
https://leanpub.com/lambdas-de
"Java Lambdas and (parallel) Streams" English edition:
https://leanpub.com/lambdas