[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] Re: Re: Re: Re: Some concerns about EG activity

From: Kito Mann <kito.mann_at_virtua.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 08:38:53 -0500

I mention the "hip" part only because it's good for PR. From what I've
heard, Slack is good -- everyone seems to like it.

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Web Components, Polymer, JSF, PrimeFaces, Java EE, and Liferay training and
consulting
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech
JSFCentral.com | @jsfcentral
+1 203-998-0403