[jsr372-experts] Re: [JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-329] DISCUSSION - Add new single HTML radio button component that isn't bound to a list

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 20:08:47 +0200

I agree with Bauke, this has been asked for a lot of times by users. I
had a bunch of personal messages in response to my JSF 2.3 wish list
asking for exactly this.

Such a component seems to be "basic" enough to be a good candidate for
inclusion in the JSF standard component set.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms