[jsr372-experts] Re: [JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-329] DISCUSSION - Add new single HTML radio button component that isn't bound to a list

From: Bauke Scholtz <balusc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 19:27:31 +0200

I vote against. This is one of most common requirements from the community.
I'd like to see this to end up in standard component set too. A custom
renderer is not trivial to starters, for sure not if you'd like to use it
in an repeater component like <h:dataTable><h:column><h:selectOneRadio>
and/or if you want to have a separate <h:outputLabel> for each item.

Cheers, B