[jsr372-experts] Re: [JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-329] DISCUSSION - Add new single HTML radio button component that isn't bound to a list

From: Cagatay Civici <cagatay.civici_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 21:01:01 +0300

In PrimeFaces we have p:radioButton and p:checkbox components that are used to create custom layouts where you can place them anywhere on the page. Right now afaik standard selectOneRadio and selectManyCheckbox components only allow horizontal and vertical layouts.

Many other component libs have something similar as it is a common requirement. The question is should this be standart?  I think it definitely is.

Regards,

Cagatay Civici
PrimeFaces Lead
PrimeTek Informatics