[jsr372-experts] Re: [JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-329] DISCUSSION - Add new single HTML radio button component that isn't bound to a list

From: Josh Juneau <juneau001_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 23:18:05 -0500

+1 on implementing a standard component that makes it easy for users to lay
out the h:selectOneRadio button in a more flexible manner. These trivial
issues with JSF have led to many arguments against using the framework.
The easier it is made for beginners, the better in my opinion.

Josh Juneau
juneau001_at_gmail.com
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com
https://www.apress.com/index.php/author/author/view/id/1866