[jsr372-experts] Re: [ADMIN] Re: Expert Group Meeting _at_ JavaOne

From: Josh Juneau <juneau001_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 12:46:00 -0500

Ed,

Thanks for your response and summary of the BoF, it is appreciated. Yes, I
did have the opportunity to attend the BoF...it was very informational. I
apologize for not mentioning Kito's JSON Rendering effort previously. It
was not intentionally left out of my list, as it would certainly be a handy
feature.

I think that Oracle is taking the appropriate course of action in
tightening up the loose ends. Such features that incorporate stability,
performance, and platform integration are key for a mature framework, such
as JSF. I am glad to see so many ideas coming from the Community Driven
category as well. Looking forward to discussing these new feature ideas
with the group in more detail.

Bauke,

From a community standpoint, I definitely agree that reduction of
taglib.xml boilerplate would make taglibs seem less onerous.

Thanks

Josh Juneau
juneau001_at_gmail.com
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com