users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: [jsr366-experts] Java EE Security API

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 21:57:58 +0200

Please also make sure, to include a JSR 375 alias like
jsr375-experts_at_javaee-security-spec.java.net or
users_at_javaee-security-spec.java.net

Some are luckily in more than one EG, but not everyone on the Umbrella JSR
lists could be the best person to answer whether or not Soteria works
withoug JASPIC.

Those with more detailed questions, please note, the JSR 375 EG holds conf
calls, right now every week. Contributors like Reza joined last week's
call, so I trust even those who are not in the EG could be welcome to such
call in the coming weeks.

Cheers,
Werner