users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: [jsr366-experts] Java EE Security API

From: reza_rahman <reza_rahman_at_lycos.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 09:03:39 -0400

Let's look at it this way - what was done is far more than what many big and small vendors managed to do for their customers for more than a decade. I think Java EE Security 1.0 is a solid, very useful and well worthy base to build upon. We should be supporting it wholeheartedly.
-------- Original message --------From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com> Date: 4/11/17 7:37 AM (GMT-05:00) To: users <users_at_javaee-spec.java.net> Subject: [javaee-spec users] Re: [jsr366-experts] Java EE Security API