users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: Joint DZone/Java EE Guardians Java EE 8 Survey Results

From: reza_rahman <reza_rahman_at_lycos.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 12:31:56 -0400

It's actually just a line break issue. At any rate, let me try pasting the link again: http://blog.rahmannet.net/2017/03/dzonejava-ee-guardians-survey-results_24.html.
-------- Original message --------From: Pavel Bucek <pavel.bucek_at_oracle.com> Date: 3/28/17 12:25 PM (GMT-05:00) To: reza_rahman_at_lycos.com Subject: Re: [javaee-spec users] Re: Joint DZone/Java EE Guardians Java EE 8
  Survey Results
Hi Reza,

the link is dead, you might want want to fix it.

Regards,
Pavel