users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: Joint DZone/Java EE Guardians Java EE 8 Survey Results

From: <reza_rahman_at_lycos.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 16:03:35 +0000 (UTC)

Folks,

Some of you have probably noticed that I've been looking at and writing
about these results. Generally I didn't want to risk cluttering up this
alias sending every entry. However, I feel my write-up on the
microservices data/results is worth sharing and perhaps discussing:
http://blog.rahmannet.net/2017/03/dzonejava-ee-guardians-survey-results
_24.html.

With Java EE 8 winding down I think the vendors, community and industry
will begin to seek clearer answers to the issues I discussed in the
write-up. I would humbly suggest thinking about it and starting to
vocalize your thoughts here and elsewhere. The sooner we can sort some
of this out in the open, the better off we will all be.

Cheers,
Reza