users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: Migration Java EE regarding java.net shutdown

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2016 11:16:21 -0700

We're in the process of planning this migration. Some subprojects are already
mirrored at Github, which is most likely where these projects will end up. It's
not clear that there's anything the community can do to help, but if you have
ideas let us know. It will likely be several months before we work out all the
details for the migration.