users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: Migration Java EE regarding java.net shutdown

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.goncalves_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 08:10:09 +0200

Hi Bill,

If most of the specs end-up in GitHub, do you think we could use this
migration to write the specifications in Asciidoc (or MarkDown) ? This way
we could use Pull-Requests when it comes to amending a specification ? ATM
we exchange PDFs and emails about what could be improved in the
specification. Using Asciidoc would ease this process.

WDYT ?

Antonio

--
Antonio Goncalves
Software architect, Java Champion and Pluralsight author