users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: Introduction; first question on extension w/ default methods

From: Josh Juneau <juneau001_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 10:31:06 -0500

It is great to see that there is interest in a Batch 1.1 MR. One of the
most important features of the Java EE 8 umbrella will be harmony between
Java SE 8 and Java EE 8...so it would be great to see some of the Java SE 8
features available in Batch where it makes sense.

Also great to see so many chiming in on the conversation...forward progress
is a great thing!

Josh Juneau
juneau001_at_gmail.com
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com