users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: [jsr366-experts] Standardizing logging

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.goncalves_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 21:23:40 +0200

Gosh, we've talked about it so many times that it's becoming painful : no
body uses JUL in a production environment. Full stop. So, let's do
something else. The good thing is that it looks like bits of JULs will get
deprecated [1] so it will be easier to get rid of it when modularization.

Antonio

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/162