users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: REST-base API for monitoring and management - How to contribute ?

From: Reza Rahman <Reza.Rahman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 18:59:22 -0400

This is really the umbrella JSR for Java EE 8. The monitoring and
management work will be done in a separate JSR likely led by Martin
Mareš (copied). I am certain Martin would be delighted to have you on
board. I can give you a head's up when the JSR launches? Otherwise, I
would stay tuned to The Aquarium: https://blogs.oracle.com/theaquarium/.

My guess would be Martin would want you to be part of the expert group
or at least an observer. Heather (also copied) can tell you more about
what is required to join a JCP expert group.