users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Re: JSON Binding JSR

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.goncalves_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 12:05:00 +0200

Hi Linda and all,

You can count on me as a supporter.

Some thoughts though :

   - In 2.2 "*The target of the JSR is SE 7*". Why not SE 8 ? The APIs
   could start laveraging some novelties of SE 8.
   - Any plans to embrace Bean Validation ?
   - Any integration plans with JPA (eg. an @Entity is automatically
   marshalled by JSON-B) ?

Antonio

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 7:30 PM, Linda DeMichiel <linda.demichiel_at_oracle.com

--
Antonio Goncalves
Software architect, Java Champion and Pluralsight author