users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Re: Wish-List for EE 8

From: Markus Eisele <myfear_at_web.de>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 18:03:19 +0200

Hi Antonio,

As John D. A. pointed out on twitter it might not be the right way to do
this in a closed circle round. I would offer my insights and I would for
sure accept such an invitation from oracle but I must say that I would love
to see a more open (transparent) approach here.
Might be this could be an adopt-a-JSR effort or some kind of survey.

Cheers,