users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Re: Fwd: [JSR-354] Strawman scope - JavaSE only

From: Markus Eisele <myfear_at_web.de>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 07:03:57 +0100

I don't see things like 354 separated from SE which is the platform base
for EE. Let's try not to bundle language enhancements separately to all
platforms.
It might be a different thing talking about the new SE Profiles where you
probably will have to fight for every MB.

By today we are not even embracing all the powerful new SE 7 features (e.g.
invoke dynamics) in EE, so even if I like to see a solution around Money
and Currency in Java someday, I personally don't see a reason to push it
separately to EE.

Follow-ups and questions off list please (might even be German ;))
- M

329.gif
(image/gif attachment: 329.gif)

347.gif