users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Re: Improved Credential and SSL Configuration for EE 7

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 17:20:52 -0700

Have people had a chance to reconsider this proposal in the light of
the discussion that followed? The initial reaction seemed to be
"it's evil, don't do it". I'm hoping that the discussion clarified
our goals with this proposal and you understand better the use cases
it does and doesn't address.

We'd love to hear the current thinking of the expert group on this topic.

Thanks.