users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Re: Logs. Should we finally do something ?

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 20:14:09 +0200

Adam/all,

So far these stages have mostly been JSF specific, though a few app servers
like WLS also have a separate develop/production mode setting.
Standardizing that on a platform level for all EE 7 compliant servers
sounds like a good idea. And if that's done using it for log levels sounds
reasonable.

Werner