jsr366-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr366-experts] Re: Java EE 8 Early Drafts

From: Kevin Sutter <sutter_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 17:39:20 -0500

Linda DeMichiel <linda.demichiel_at_oracle.com> wrote on 10/08/2015 05:23:49
PM:

> ... (Note that these
> updates do not include any related to the currently in-flight
> discussions around Proposed Optionality of CORBA).

Wouldn't the inclusion of this Proposed Optionality of CORBA possibly
generate more of the feedback that you are looking for? The majority of
the feedback received thus far is in favor of making CORBA optional. So,
why not include it in the draft? The wider audience for the draftr may
generate more feedback than just our user community. Just a thought...

-- Kevin Sutter