users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] Re: [jsr375-experts] Contributors to JSR375?

From: Guillermo González de Agüero <z06.guillermo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2017 06:25:31 +0000

Hi Will,

I already signed the petition to become a JCP associate this week. I'm
waiting for the confirmation from them. I think they have to send me an
@echosign document.

How long to they usually take to respond? I thought that would be a "semi
automatic" process but seems like it's not the case.

Btw, thanks for caring! I'll tell you when it's done.

Regards,

Guillermo González de Agüero