users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Re: Events for login/logout

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 22:56:35 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 10:49 PM, Will Hopkins <will.hopkins_at_oracle.com>
wrote:

> I think we have a similar issue w.r.t. Soteria -- the web container needs
> to configure a JASPIC AuthConfigProvider when it sees AUTHMECH in
> <login-config>.

Sorry, could you elaborate on that?

A (bridge) SAM is installed by the CDI extension when an
HttpAuthenticationMechanism is discovered on the class path. I'm not really
sure what you mean with AUTHMECH in <login-config>.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms