users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Submitted Proposal for DevoXX US

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 18:48:06 +0200

Great.

Hope, they like it, at least Alex did have 2 talks (DevoXX Fr and UK if I
remember right) earlier.
Pity you did not offer any code. I know it's also a time constraint, but I
had the feeling my talk last year in Tel Aviv the audience also enjoyed a
few brief live demos e.g. different Identity Stores from DB, LDAP, etc.;-)
With Soteria a few more are available now.

Werner