users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Re: Migration from java.net

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 22:22:16 +0200

Hi Will,

Glad to have you here, even though you basically were here already ;)

As for the EDR, from the top op my head it's a month from now and
approximately a year after the last renewal. I'm not too sure though and
Werner likely knows this much better.

As for the EDR itself, my limited understanding was that it's mainly the
spec document that has to be handed it with the RI implementation more of
an extra (for the EDR that is, it's of course required for the final spec
document).

As for the meeting, what would the medium be? Hangouts chat, slack, or
something like that? I'm in the CEST timezone (Amsterdam / GMT +2 for the
coming 2 weeks).

Do we like to set an agenda for the meeting?

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms