users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Social Media presence for Soteria

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 18:31:20 +0100

So along the lines of MVC it should be
package org.glassfish.soteria;
then ;-)

Please in the proposals repo try to use the license header plugin.
Looking at e.g. JAX-RS, the header spans across multiple years for some
JSRs (probably will be for MVC if they do something again)
Copyright (c) 2010-2015 Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

Right now the license plugin as of last year only uses the inception year
(from the POM) but "currentYear" is also available. If you want I can run
the license reformatting at any time when things are changed.

Kind Regards,

Werner