users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Social Media presence for Soteria

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 00:49:15 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 6:31 PM, Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> So along the lines of MVC it should be
> package org.glassfish.soteria;
> then ;-)

I just did the initial commit for the work in progress EDR1:
https://github.com/javaee-security-spec/javaee-security-proposals/commit/e482ba6580072ad82413a80c40e7d3112b83119a

The implementation package is org.glassfish.soteria ;)

> Please in the proposals repo try to use the license header plugin.
> Looking at e.g. JAX-RS, the header spans across multiple years for some
> JSRs (probably will be for MVC if they do something again)
> Copyright (c) 2010-2015 Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

I had already copied the header manually to the API files, but I'll try the
license plug-in header next.

For promotion it would be cool if we can publish the work in progress EDR1
jar to Maven central so people can more easily try it out.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms