users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: JSR 375 Next Steps

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 15:42:13 +0100

Of course ideally this should not be the first step or activity, given
JavaLand in March 2016 is around 4 months after the Renewal Ballot. So
taking the reasonable "extension" for produding an EDR after such ballot
passed of no more than the inititial 9 months, 4 months would be pretty
much half of that;-)

EDR 1 does not have to contain every use case and feature we end up
including, what I showed in Tel Aviv could probably be just fine plus
trying to get the Spec Asciidoc in shape...