users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] Unable to build javaee-security-examples/roles-allowed-and-runas

From: Patrick Reinhart <patrick_at_reini.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 18:09:36 +0100

Hi there,

I would like to participate in that JSR and tried to get started with the examples. Unfortunately I run in some problems when trying to build javaee-security-examples/roles-allowed-and-runas. It seems to me that I do not have to correct maven repository, can someone point me in the correct direction here?

/Users/pr/git/jsr375/javaee-security-examples/roles-allowed-and-runas
Patricks-MacBook-Air:roles-allowed-and-runas pr$ mvn -U install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
Downloading: https://maven.java.net/content/groups/public/net/java/jsr375/bootstrap/1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/net/java/jsr375/bootstrap/1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading: https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/net/java/jsr375/bootstrap/1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading: https://maven.java.net/content/groups/public/net/java/jsr375/bootstrap/1.0-SNAPSHOT/bootstrap-1.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
Downloading: https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/net/java/jsr375/bootstrap/1.0-SNAPSHOT/bootstrap-1.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/net/java/jsr375/bootstrap/1.0-SNAPSHOT/bootstrap-1.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] The project net.java.jsr375:roles-allowed-and-runas:[unknown-version] (/Users/pr/git/jsr375/javaee-security-examples/roles-allowed-and-runas/pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR] Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not find artifact net.java.jsr375:bootstrap:pom:1.0-SNAPSHOT in java.net (https://maven.java.net/content/groups/public/) and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 25, column 11 -> [Help 2]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
[ERROR] [Help 2] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/UnresolvableModelException <http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/UnresolvableModelException>

Thanks already in advance!

Patrick