users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] JSR 375 _at_ JCP EC and JavaOne

From: Alex Kosowski <alex.kosowski_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 23:52:45 -0400

Hi Werner and other experts,

I hope you, and any other Expert Group members at JavaOne, would attend
the JSR 375 sessions, especially the BOF which is being hosted by Ivar
Grimstad and me.

Also, I have arranged with Heather VanCura to present an overview of JSR
375 to the JCP Executive Committee on Friday 10/23 at 11:30 AM.

At JavaOne, the JSR 375 sessions are as follows:

Session Type: Conference Session
Session ID: CON3659
Session Title: Finally, the Java EE Security API (JSR 375)
Venue / Room: Parc 55—Mission