users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] JSR 375 talk accepted by codemotion Tel Aviv

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 16:44:15 +0200

Guys,

Happy to share, codemotion Tel Aviv in December liked my proposal of a JSR
375 talk

Although it is a weekday now, hopefully I can scrap a day off my holiday
share then (a little after the big JavaOne/DevoXX bulk) Let's hope, actual
security situation does not become much worse than it already is, because I
may not be too comfortable speaking while rockets or granades fall on Tel
Aviv (it did happen before)

Cheers,

Werner