[jsr375-experts] Re: Pics and Slides from Codemotion Tel Aviv

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 17:34:53 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for posting this!

One thing that can be improved here; slide 25 and 28 are still using the
term "authenticator" (should be authentication mechanism).

The current proposal doesn't use an annotation for user provided ones, but
rather the "one and only class implementing the simplified interface" and a
typed annotation (no class argument) for build-in authentication mechanism
(so the implementation can be vendor specific).

Of course all of that is still in proposed state, but (correct me if I'm
wrong) I think that is closer to the final API than the annotation with
class name attribute.

Anyway, thanks again for posting this and for speaking about it ;)

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms