[jsr375-experts] Re: 1-TerminologyAuthInteractionVsStore ACTION: cast vote

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 17:59:35 +0200

P.s.:
Since JSR 351 (Identity JSR) did publish an Early Draft a little over a
year ago, unless it has since been "put to sleep" inside Oracle, please
also have a look at its API terms and definitions:
https://java.net/projects/identity-api-spec/sources/git/show/IdentityApiGit/src/main/java/javax/security/identity
Given if both JSRs went final side-by-side or together they share a common
"javax.security" namespace after all.

The closest could be AttributeProvider/AttributeRepository, though 351
applies this a bit more high level and generic I'd say.
Have a word with Ron and Prateek if you can. At least the term
"IdentityStore" may overlap with 351 though it has not used that particular
name anywhere at the moment.

Werner