users@grizzly.java.net

Re: Using SPDY with Grizzly

From: Ryan Lubke <ryan.lubke_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2016 11:55:12 -0700

Okay, so I think the root of the issue is detailed in this blog post [1].

When I tested using Chromium on Ubuntu, NPN and SPDY were still
supported and it worked. But testing with Chrome (version 51), The
client, over ALPN, only supports HTTP/1.1 and HTTP/2.

Grizzly's HTTP/2 support is still in development, and this information
is a good reason to put more time into it.

[1] http://blog.chromium.org/2016/02/transitioning-from-spdy-to-http2.html