users@grizzly.java.net

Re: org.glassfish.grizzly.Buffer.get(i) != org.glassfish.grizzly.Buffer.toByteBuffer().get(i)

From: Евгений Бушуев <yevgen.bushuyev_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 12:33:29 +0200

Ok, but how then can I check if it was created with an offset and get
'proper' byte buffer? All usages I can find in samples just check if it's
not composite and call toByteBuffer.

I'm getting the 'wrong' byteBuffer from Grizzly Buffer obtained from
ctx.getMessage() in a filter and have no control upon its creation, I just
call myConnection.write(new ByteBufferWrapper(requetBytes)) (as you
suggested here before). But I still want to keep my code using 'pure' nio
types and thus want to get bytebuffer from grizzly buffer.

Best regards, Eugene.